Achieve a truly frictionless login experience with Youverse Single Sign-On (SSO). To login with Youverse, you need a username and a selfie, and that’s it! No more passwords to worry about.
This guide details the required steps to setup the Youverse Enterprise Connection Integration in your Auth0 cloud instance.
With this integration you can easily add a passwordless login option for all your Auth0 enabled apps using Youverse SSO.
- An Auth0 account and tenant. Sign up for free here.
- Register your app with Youverse:
- Find your Auth0 domain name and callback URL. Check the details here.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com requesting a SSO service account and provide your app name, Auth0 domain, and callback URL. You will receive a unique identifier for the registered app and also a secret (Client ID and Client Secret). Make note of these values, you will need them later.
Add the Youverse SSO Integration
To integrate Youverse SSO with your Auth0 instance, follow the steps below.
- Click the Add Integration button here.
- Choose the tenant where you want to integrate.
- Fill out the following fields on the New Connection screen:
- Click Create, then click the Settings tab and fill out the following fields:
- Type - Set to Back Channel.
- Client Secret - Insert the Client Secret received from Youverse.
- Scopes - Enter “openid profile email”.
- Click Save Changes, then click the Login Experience tab and fill out the following fields:
- Click Save.
Additional configuration options are described in the Auth0 documentation for OpenID Connections.
Enable the Youverse SSO Connection
To use the Youverse SSO connection, you must first enable the Youverse SSO Connection for your Auth0 Applications.
Users can enroll with Youverse by signing up here using the same e-mail address as in their Auth0 login.
This way, we can link both Youverse and Auth0 accounts with the user e-mail.
After the e-mail is confirmed, it will be available through the OIDC
Test the Youverse SSO Connection
Now you are ready to test your Youverse SSO Connection.
If you find any issues or need help with the setup please contact us or join us at our discord community.